IRONSHIELD Brewing Chili for Charity Cook Off
Time & Location
About the Event
Come compete in the 1st Annual IRONSHIELD Chili for Charity Cook Off! Beyond the Ribbon will be the benefiting charity for this cook off! their mission is to advocate for support and resources beyond the diagnosis of Cancer, to educate, inspire hope, cultivate awareness and empower individuals!
GRAND PRIZE - $250 for BEST OVERALL TASTE.
Peoples Choice Award - (most tickets acquired from 1-3pm) prize: 2 CASES of IRONSHIELD BEER
Compete in any of these categories:
-Best Spicy/Hot - 1 Case Ironshield Beer Prize
-Best Traditional (beans or no beans) Red Chili - 1 Case Ironshield Beer Prize
-Best White Chili - 1 Case Ironshield Beer Prize
-Best Turkey Chili - 1 Case Ironshield Beer Prize
• Each booth must make AT LEAST 3 GALLONS OF CHILI - EACH TEAM SUBMITS 1 QUART OF CHILI FOR JUDGING
• Chili must be served from a commercial warming/steamer (hotel pans and sternos)
-There will be no electricity or running water in your booth.
• YOU provide a SMALL ladle and chafing dish for your booth;
• YOU provide Table decorations or skirting (optional but encouraged);
• YOU provide a 6’ – 8’ table;
• LIMIT SERVING SIZES TO TASTING ONLY
-Ironshield will provide 2oz tasting cups and Peoples Choice Award Ballots.Using the provided cups ONLY, teams will provide SMALL samples to visitors... for FREE